Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy.
All of us have been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We have missed being able to offer you the treatments that we know you love,
and we are pleased to be back open and offering all treatments as safely as
Our priority is to keep you as safe as possible, therefore we have implemented a
number of safety measures which we would like to make you aware of.
• When arriving at the salon the door will be locked, to allow us to control
the amount of clients within the premises, according to social distancing
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the salon including making
sure that common surfaces, toilets door handles etc. are wiped clean using
disinfectant products between each client.
• All tools and equipment will be disinfected as always and sterilised in line
with specific manufacturers instructions for your safety.
• Wherever possible we will utilise environmentally, friendly, single use items
during a treatment that will be disposed of safely after use in order to
protect you from cross infection.
• You will have access to anti-bacterial gel upon arrival to the salon to
sanitise your hands.
• It is now law to wear a face covering when entering the salon & to keep it
on during your treatment unless ,you are clinically exempt or the treatment
requires you to remove it just for the duration of that treatment.
• All staff will use personal protective equipment (PPE) during your visit and
during your treatment.
• We can confirm that the laundering of salon towels and uniforms is a
priority, we can assure you that all laundry is washed at 60 degrees C.
• For certain services we have removed the use of towels and we now use
• All our staff understand the importance of hand hygiene and we will ensure
that they will continue to wash their hands before and after your treatment.
• We have all completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention
and Control course.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety and that of our
staff . We will continue to take advice from the Government and NHS regarding
safe practice and will will amend them as necessary.
Natalie & the Team