Eyelash Extensions lash cycle
- Each eye naturally sheds 2-5 eyelashes a day!
- On average: each eye has 90-120 natural lashes
- In one week we lose 21 lashes,
- In two weeks we lose 42 lashes,
- In three weeks we lose 63 lashes.
The lash cycle will continue even with eyelash extensions because they are applied to one individual eyelash.
Each individual eyelash will reach a certain length, fall out, and then re-grow (Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen). When a natural lash matures and falls out, a new lash has already begun growing and quickly replaces the fallen lash.